Join a Kingdom Mastermind Roundtable
In my experience, there is not much more powerful in this world as a group of sharp, diverse, mutually-committed people gathering together to tackle issues and support each other. From the legendary Knights of the Round Table, to the apostles gathering in the upper room, to an NFL huddle in a big game, this principle is proven over and over. When the Lord used me to build a ministry from scratch to a thriving, coast-to-coast organization in a few short years, the most powerful times for me were when our team gathered together around a campfire. The spirit that permeated our group brought forth a collective wisdom and deep camaraderie that gave each of us strength and energy none of us had known before. Think of our Kingdom Mastermind Roundtables as a council of peers coming together around the “campfire” of the Holy Spirit, forming a fellowship of trust, and sharing wisdom, experience, accountability and encouragement. Powerful stuff!
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Use the calendar tool on the right to schedule a FREE, no obligation, 30-minute Mastermind Application Call. This call will help us determine if our Kingdom Mastermind program is a good fit for you. Due to the work involved in helping you plug into just the right group, after this call, if you wish to proceed with application, you’ll be charged a $99 non-refundable application fee.
Out of respect for each other’s time, please schedule the call only when you are serious about exploring a Mastermind membership. In the meantime, explore this website to be certain you feel compelled to pursue this.
We are highly selective and intentional in organizing our Kingdom Mastermind Roundtables. To bring maximum benefit to all, our application process ensures that all members:
- Are never in direct business competition with each other,
- Bring complementary and mutually-beneficial gifts, experiences and perspectives to the table,
- Have a basic understanding of the ground rules, a Kingdom orientation, and a firm commitment to the group,
- Are not widely divergent in terms of spiritual maturity and professional advancement, and
- Have compatible personalities and schedules.
Due to the amount of work we invest in match-making, we charge a non-refundable application fee of $99, after a free 30-minute call.
After your application is processed and approved, you will be put in queue to join the first available Roundtable that fits you best.
Once plugged in, your group leader will introduce you to the others in the group, bring everyone up to speed, and the regular meetings will begin.
Kingdom Mastermind Roundtable membership dues are as follows:
NOTE: Coaching clients receive Mastermind membership for half off these published rates.
YOUNG GUNS – $199/mo – For younger members who have their whole career ahead of them.
CLIMBERS – $399/mo – For mid-career members, who face issues related to building a business, corporate career or professional practice.
MARKETPLACE ELDERS – $599/mo – For more seasoned members, who face challenges related to leading large enterprises, managing wealth, and establishing a legacy.
MINISTRY LEADERS – $125/mo – For pastors and other full-time Christian ministers. This may be the one place on earth where you’ll find folks who understand what you’re facing, and who you can talk to without fear of it coming back to you. We offer this at a great discount to you, as this is a service that is dear to our heart.
SPECIALTY – TBD – Occasionally, demand emerges for groups that center on a given industry. We’ll discuss this is your application call. Rates based on specifics of group.
REFERRALS: Earn a free month when you refer a friend or colleague who signs up.
NOTE: Membership requires a minimum one-year commitment. Fees are billed monthly. Discounts are available for quarterly or annual pre-payment.
Why join a Kingdom Strategies Mastermind Roundtable?
A Kingdom Mastermind Roundtable group helps you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of a mutually-committed team of peers who are on a similar journey.
Many people in the business world are familiar with mastermind groups and know their incredible value. That value is exponentially greater when the group is founded on Kingdom principles.
How do they work?
A group of smart people of faith meet weekly (often online via Google Hangouts) to tackle challenges and problems together. Our groups are typically made up of seven individuals and are facilitated by a Kingdom Strategies leader. All members sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement, so that all may feel perfectly comfortable discussing sensitive issues in complete confidence.
Members lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s peer-to-peer mentoring, where the collective intelligence, wisdom, experience and prayers of the group are brought to bear on your specific issues. Occasional guest participants add another layer of expertise, energy and wisdom.
The results you will see in your life and business are often nothing short of transformative.
7 Reasons To Join (From Forbes)
Excerpt from Forbes article:
Here are 7 reasons why a mastermind might be right for you:
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
Original article written by Stephanie Burns, Forbes contributor.
That’s a great article. Let us add a couple more, specific to Kingdom Mastermind Roundtables:
- Even deeper wisdom and impact,
- Members who a can relate to you and your issues in a way no unbeliever ever can,
- Where two or more are gathered, Jesus is there with us – and the Spirit is powerfully felt!
- The power of our group prayers is nothing short of explosive.
A Biblical principle
The original word in the Bible we translate as “church” is ekklesia. This referred to a group of believers who were called out from the ways of the world “do life” together as they sought to bring Kingdom alignment to their lives and businesses.
Biblical ekklesia was a powerful force that had nothing to do with clergy or religious rituals. It was a way of living and working together that brought true transformation to the lives, businesses and communities of the participants.
Centuries of tradition have derailed this concept into a highly-organized, ritualistic, mainly impractical weekly gathering in a four-walled structure with a steeple on top. This is a far cry from Biblical ekklesia.
Why do we bring this up?
From our experience, the spirit – and power – of true Biblical ekklesia is alive and well in Kingdom-aligned mastermind groups.
The camaraderie, mutual benefit, energy, passion, and practical application of a Christ-centered mastermind group is something that the vast majority of Christians will never find in “church” – and is superior to any secular mastermind group experience.